Sweet 16

 

Jessica’s life motto 
Our room 
Snow sculpture
ice fishing!!!

Ice sculptures

More room pix 


On February 12th, Sean and I celebrated 16 years of marriage.  He usually surprises me with anniversary plans and this year was no different.  We left the 7 kiddos at home and left with the baby.  Our anniversary was in Wisconsin of course!  We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and then we drove about an hour away to Lake Geneva, WI.  The room was so sweet.  We enjoyed the big jetted tub and the snow falling and the fireplace.  They left us chocolates, sparkling grape juice, breakfast, coffee, and popcorn.  We just really enjoyed it.  Yesterday we braved the cold and walked around downtown Lake Geneva.  There were lots of cute shops and yummy coffee and good restaurants.  I think the high was like 8 yesterday and it snowed all day on top of all the snow we already have.  It was chilly!!!!!  I was amazed to see ice fishing.  I had never seen that before.  That was on Lake Geneva so obviously we couldn’t really see the lake since it was all covered in ice.  People were even driving snow vehicles on it!  Crazy.  I wanted to go walk on it, but Sean wouldn’t let me.  Just to say I’d walked on a lake.  We ended our wonderful overnight with a trip to Goodwill in Kenosha.  lol 


It is always so nice to reconnect and spend that quality time together.  We are looking forward to new beginnings in our 16th!!!!  Sean made it very special for me this year.  :) 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB