Hailey’s 7th!

 We are in the midst of birthday season, if I didn’t say that last time!  Well, birthdays and holidays and anniversary!  Yesterday was Hailey’s 7th!  I don’t know how that happened.  I just don’t think she should be 7 already!!!  I have to admit I have been pretty sad at how time is flying and at how many moments over the years I have wasted due to anxiety and depression.  I look at pictures and I just see how anxious and depressed I was/am.  I have not enjoyed the children or my husband the way I should and time is slipping by.  Any way, this is not supposed to be a depressing post, but a happy one so let’s get to it!  


Hailey had a great day and there is more celebration to come tomorrow.  




Nothing Bundt Cakes are our theme this year and they are delicious!


Ladybug themed birthday!  That has been her thing since the beginning!!!  We call her Bug or Bug a Loo.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB