95 life experiences (in no certain order):

  1. Born in Monroe, Louisiana during a heat wave. 
  2. Moved 23 times. 
  3. Lived in Louisiana (a few months), Florida (17 years), Georgia (13 years), California (2 years), Tennessee (7 years), and Illinois (2 years and counting). 
  4. Been skydiving with my sweetie. 
  5. Got married February 2005. 
  6. Been snorkeling with my Dad in the Keys and stayed at the Southernmost Hotel.  My mom and I setup a tent on an island and stayed the night.  We put up the tent all by ourselves!!!!!
  7. Spent close to two months in Boston while our son had two open heart surgeries. 
  8. Have had 8 children. 
  9. Volunteered at the Humane Society and Mease Hospital.  Am a deaconess at our church.   
  10. Drove from Georgia to California and then from California to Florida. 
  11. Marine Corps wife. 
  12. Baptized as a child, but baptized as an adult in 2007. 
  13. Have my associates and bachelors degrees in nursing. 
  14. Working on my masters degree to become a nurse educator.  
  15. Was employee of the month at Taco Bell. 
  16. Swam with manatees. 
  17. Mourned the loss of loved ones. 
  18. Driven back and forth from Florida and Georgia more times than I care to count. 
  19. Owned cats, dogs, snake, hamster, mice, fish, rabbits, frog, and a turtle.
  20. Been ice skating and skiing and sledding.
  21. Stayed in the Presidential suite at The Westin in downtown Atlanta for my honeymoon.
  22. Experienced my husband’s deployment to Iraq and around the world our first year of marriage for seven months. 
  23. Had a C-section and 7 VBACs. 
  24. Only other country I’ve been to is Mexico. 
  25. Read through the Bible two complete times from start to finish. 
  26. Home school my children. 
  27. Worked in psychiatric hospital for adults, a long-term treatment facility (cabins) for troubled teens, and as a telephone triage nurse.
  28. Attended college at Georgia Perimeter, St. Pete College, Park University, and University of Central Missouri.
  29. Dropped out of high school, but received my GED. 
  30. Bought a brand new Honda in 2005.  Still have it. 
  31. Ridden on the back of a motorcycle. 
  32. Made a Bucket List of every state and then every country I want to visit. 
  33. Whistled as a baby - called the Whistling Baby. Can barely whistle now. 
  34. My parents divorced around 1985. 
  35. I was born July 13, 1980.  I am a millennial.  
  36. My children were born 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020.  
  37. I have a son with Down Syndrome.
  38. We have four boys and four girls - 3 boys first, then 3 girls, then a boy, then a girl. 
  39. I did the ropes course at Great Wolf Lodge and was terrified. 
  40. 40.I have been to 33 states and counting and Washington D.C. 
  41. Been camping to Rainbow River and tubed down the river.  My dad lost his car keys in the river while we were tubing. 
  42. Met my husband in St. Marys, Georgia. 
  43. Found out the gender of our third baby from the UPS man. 
  44. Found out we were expecting our 2nd baby on Father’s Day and our 5th baby on Mother’s Day and our 7th baby on New Year’s Day. 
  45. Living in my dream home on a nature preserve. 
  46. Got a Weimaraner puppy the first week of our marriage. Now have a new Weimaraner puppy in 2022.
  47. Got married in Dunwoody, GA at the Dunwoody Country Club. 
  48. Met my husband in July, engaged in November, married in February that following year. 
  49. Knew on our first date that we would get married - we both knew. 
  50. Our stray cat gave us a litter of kittens. 
  51. Our first two babies were a surprise (gender), our fourth my husband knew the gender, but I did not, our fifth I knew the gender and he did not, our 6th we did a 3D ultrasound with the whole family and found out the gender, our 7th was a surprise, our 8th the kiddos decided they wanted to know so we found out. 
  52. I had adenomyosis - a condition that should have made it very difficult to have children. And we didn’t even know until after my hysterectomy that I had the condition. 
  53. I’ve been deep sea fishing. 
  54. I’ve been to the Georgia Aquarium, Disney World, Six Flags over GA and Six Flags in Il, Busch Gardens, MGM in Fl, Universal in FL, Animal Kingdom in FL, Epcot in FL, Sea World in FL and CA, Knott’s Berry Farm in CA, Dollywood, and many other aquariums and zoos and water parks.
  55. My favorite teams - GA Bulldogs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Lightning, and the Atlanta Braves all hold championships at the same time! 2021-2022. 
  56. I am an only child. 
  57. I’ve been to Washington D.C. many times. 
  58. I’ve been in The Arch. 
  59. I’ve been in an airboat in the Everglades. 
  60. 60.I’ve been in a glass bottom boat at Silver Springs. 
  61. I’ve been married twice and never divorced. 
  62. I’ve seen the Mermaids at Weeki Watchee.  
  63. I’ve been to football (college and pro), basketball (college and pro), baseball (minor league and pro), and hockey games and pro wrestling, and monster truck shows. 
  64. I’ve been to Fenway and Wrigley. 
  65. I’ve been to the Outback Bowl twice to see the Bulldogs play. 
  66. I’ve been to Pike’s Peak.  
  67. I’ve eaten alligator in New Orleans and I’ve eaten beignets and drank coffee at Cafe Du Mond in New Orleans. 
  68. I’ve been to Fisherman’s Wharf and to the Golden Gate Bridge  and Lombard Street in San Fran. 
  69. I’ve been through hurricanes. 
  70. I’m saved!
  71. I’ve ridden an elephant a couple of times at the Renaissance Festival. 
  72. I’ve been to Willis Tower and did the walkout ledge thing. 
  73. We’ve bought three homes and we’ve rented three homes.  We’ve also been landlords.  
  74. I’ve been to countless concerts and music festivals.  
  75. I’ve been to L.A. and seen the Hollywood sign.
  76. I’ve had my wisdom teeth taken out. 
  77. I’ve seen a space shuttle take off.
  78. I’ve been to Kennedy Space Center.
  79. I’ve driven the PCH from San Clemente to San Francisco with my Dad and then again with my husband. 
  80. We lived on Camp Pendleton. 
  81. My husband and I lived with my Dad for a little over a year.  
  82. I’ve been to the Field Museum and seen Sue. 
  83. I’ve been to Vegas twice. 
  84. I’ve been to Hershey, PA. 
  85. We own a Westgate time share in Gatlinburg. 
  86. I’ve been to countless Beeton-Vetter family reunions, mostly in Virginia. 
  87. I’ve worked at Neilsen Media Research, Mease Hospital, Pappadeux, a clothing store in the mall called Kathmandu, and as a medical transcriptionist.  I also worked in a vet clinic.  
  88. I have an AA in general education. 
  89. I’ve eaten at Berns Steakhouse.  
  90. 90.I have my grandmother’s wedding rings, but my husband put the middle big diamond in it and I use it as my wedding rings, but it’s my second set. 
  91. My husband proposed on my balcony at my apartment in Roswell, GA. 
  92. I’ve been to Pabst Theater in Milwaukee to see Nate Bergatze the comedian. 
  93. I’m still friends with someone that I met in 5th grade.  
  94. My mom and my mother-in-law are both artists.  
  95. I look like my mom, act like my mom, think like my mom, and enjoy many of the same things as my mom.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB