Addison’s 6!

OK, So little Miss Natalie loves, I mean LOVES Spider-Man.  It is so darn cute!  We have been watching all the Spider-Man movies with the boys and Natalie has been watching them with us.  She is supposed to have an 8:30 pm bedtime, but she usually loves to sit on the couch and cuddle at night so we end up letting her stay up later than she should.  Any way, now every evening she asks for Spider-Man.  


I came down to the basement and found little munchkins walking around as Spider-Man.  


We started “weeks” again and whoever’s week it is also gets Buddy Time on Sundays.  It’s Hunter’s week and he chose Dunkin’ and a quick trip to the lake.  We got 4 inches of snow through the night so suffice it to say it was cold and we didn’t stay for long.  We’ve had pretty cold temps in the teens, single digits, and feels like negatives lately.  Illinois.  



 Our little Addison turned 6 on Thursday, January 20th!  She picked a “polar ice floe” cake out of the kiddos cake book.  And she chose Chik-Fil-A for her dinner out.  Well, dinner in because my surgery is on Tuesday and I am basically quarantining since my negative COVID test yesterday.  I also had labs done yesterday and left the lab, felt something warm on my arm, lifted up my sleeve, and had blood running down my arm and dripping on the hospital floor.  That freaked me out a bit.  I went back to the lab and they wrapped my arm up.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB