42


This birthday brings a new season.  In just a few short days, it will have been one year since my last pregnancy.  Every year for 14 years, I was expecting.  We had 8 children and 3 miscarriages in those 14 years.  What blessings we received, but many hardships, as well.  In January, after a hysterectomy, we learned I had adenomyosis all along. For reasons unclear, God allowed us to grow our family when really we shouldn’t have been able to have any.  We had some tremendous scares, which has left me with anxiety and PTSD. So in the year ahead, I’m hoping for a newness.  I’m hoping for healing mentally and physically.  I’m hoping for my family relationships to be strengthened and friendships to be cultivated.  I’m hoping for more travel with loved ones.  Above all, I’m hoping to know my Savior more.  πŸ’



Comments

Frequently Read

LJB