Around the house

 I know we’ve all had one of those days!  The boys were vacuuming and one of them vacuumed up a toy.  It smelled disgusting - burning toy.  So that vacuum was out.  They started using the second vacuum and blew out the circuit.  Second vacuum out.  Along with lights, TV, and outlets.  By noon I was exhausted and I still had quite a few things to take care of.....like children.  And home schooling.  Fortunately, I have a husband who can fix things.  He was able to get both vacuums working again and the power restored in the living room.  Then that night Natalie threw up/spit up multiple times.  And you know what the crazy thing was and why I’m even talking about this?  I realized the next day that I was thinking about how it has been a good day!  What?!  Oh, little victories!  Thank you, Jesus!!!  Praise, praise, praise.  


Oreo spider cookies we made today from blessthismessplease.com 
My eight little pumpkins for my eight little pumpkins.  This window is over the Kitchen sink and makes doing dishes a little bit sweeter.  






You can think about your past, but don’t dwell negatively on the past.  Instead use it to empathize with others and help them.  All the glory to God, 


Comments

Frequently Read

LJB