Natalie and Lucas

Natalie had her first food last night and she did pretty good.  She nummed on the spoon.  That is probably not a word.  :). We fed her hard boiled egg yolk with salt.  I was a little hesitant with feeding her because of Lucas probably.  It’s really tough watching him gag on everything and his inability to eat any solids or drink any liquids by mouth.  All he can really eat is baby food.  But I know we need to be thankful.  We were rejoicing that Natalie didn’t gag though  lol!!!!

 Lucas went to the cardiologist this morning and his checkup was great.  He had an echo and EKG and everything looked the same as 6 months ago so yay for that.  His weight and height are both good, too.  So I’d say overall a good day!  Things for me emotionally with Lucas have really improved this week, too.   We’ve had some great hugs and I’ve gotten that mushy feeling for him and have been able to enjoy him much more this week.  I am very thankful for that.  


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  His faithful love endures forever.  Psalm 136:1 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB