2020

 I don’t know how it is where you are in the world, but in my little spot things are starting to shut downand restrictions are coming back because of COVID. I know it has been a long year for everyone and I am hoping that we can still all have hope, especially with the holidays upon us.  


We get really cold here!!!! Really cold.  So Sean and I have been discussing how we can get creative.  We are still new to the area, only been here a little over a year, so I think we have felt like drive by van sight seeing road trips are going to be in order.  That and snow suits, hats, gloves, scarfs, etc so we can bundle up and get outside.  


And praise the Lord we have things like this to love on.......



It makes me sad for the kiddos.  I know this is wearing on some of them.  We were still trying to meet people and make friends when COVID came along.  And the friends we had made in our neighborhood, well, their family is moving now.  :(. 


The Lord has this.  He has it for all of us.  This was not a surprise for Him.  He is still in control.  


Stay safe.  Stay well.  Look up. 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB