A funny

 

This is saline nasal spray.  Andrew, our 8-year-old, had used some yesterday.  Well, this morning at breakfast he was reading the side of the bottle and saw that it “also helps with sports.”  So he looks at me and in total seriousness says “Well, I must have over used this yesterday because I had two touchdowns when we were playing football and I tackled Ryan twice!”  Oh, it was too, too funny!  Later he saw me using it and commented that I must want to be good at sports, too.  :) 


I’ve finished my fall grad school class so I’m excited for a break.  We are also on a break from home school until next year so we are starting to watch Christmas movies in the afternoons and we are creating a Christmas Around the World project.   I am also starting to write a book (again).   I have deleted my first two attempts, which was probably close to 75 pages  combined (yikes) and am starting fresh.  I am going to be writing mostly about Lucas.  


For maybe some encouragement, God has been generously reminding me of focusing on His promises and my purposes.  Ask Him to show you.  Seek and you will find.  Knock and the door will be opened.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB