Christmases Past













 I used to have another blog and I was going back and reminiscing over old photos from past Christmases. It was really nice to see all the years we spent with family.  I have been thinking about that lately.  The importance of family and how I really hope and pray our kiddos stay near us as they grow up and move out.  I understand life happens and they have to have their own lives, but I really regret being so far away from all of our parents.  It’s a little lonely.  Any way, these pictures are from 2009.  Ryan was 7-8 months old.  We were really busy!  We went to ICE at Gaylord in Orlando, to Colorado, to my grandma’s house in FL (where we lived at the time), and I had the stomach flu.  Shew!  I really REALLY miss my grandparents.  

In 2010, we went to Arizona to see my mom and grandpa Mike.  We also had a tree at our house that had all the decorations up top because of a mobile Ryan who loved to play with the ornaments!!!  






In 2011, we went to Disney for close to a week.  What a memorable time we had!!!!




In 2012 we spent our first Christmas in TN.  We had just moved there the end of July.  We visited Gatlinburg, which was like an hour from our new home.  Andrew was just 3 months old.  





2013 brought a trip to Cincinnati and Kentucky to go to the Creation Museum where Ryan threw up multiple times at the museum!!!!  




2014 in TN with our sweet Hailey bug who was 10 months old.  Our first girl after 3 boys :) 



2015 in TN.  Looks like a present explosion!!!  







2016 in our new home in Norris, TN 



2017 Crown Christmas recital with Hunter


No pictures on my old blog for 2018 or 2019 because I had stopped posting.  2018 we had just brought Lucas home after a three month stay in the NICU back in TN and 2019 was our first Christmas in IL and my Dad came to visit.  


So far for 2020..... 




Social distancing through the slider with our Aunt and Uncle.  That’s 2020, right!?  


More to come........  


Comments

  1. How great. How big is the family now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Great to hear from you. There are 10 of us now, me and Sean and 8 kiddos. How are you? And your family?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Frequently Read

LJB