California

Natalie and I headed off to California last week for a long weekend.  We had long days of travel there and back, but it was so much fun to see my mom and Mike and to sightsee around Morro Bay where they live. My mom, Natalie and I stayed in a hotel room so that was great, too.  The area is beautiful (as you will soon see!) and it was a nice break from snow and cold temps - the whole time we were there it was in the high 70s during the day!  Natalie was a great travel buddy, too, and it was nice to have that experience with her and to continue our bonding.  :).   We miss Mom and Mike, but hoping she will get to come here in the summer with her flight credit.  

Madonna Inn in San Louis Obispo 

Morro Bay 
Montana del Oro (I think!) 

Mom’s cat, Tigger 






Dog Beach 


Natalie’s first time with toes in the ocean



Comments

Frequently Read

LJB