Field Museum




 In 2019-2020, I created a Bucket List and through research came up with all the places I wanted to visit in each of the 50 states and then I picked all the other countries and islands I wanted to visit and listed the things I wanted to do/see in each of those places.  Well, the Field Museum was on my Bucket List and that’s where we headed yesterday because they finally opened back up in limited capacity!  


It was a good time.  We didn’t get to see everything and I spent a good amount of the time nursing the baby in the mom’s room, but we got to see Sue the T. rex and that’s really why I wanted to go to the Field Museum in the first place.  The boys and I had studied about Sue before we had moved to Illinois and so that was the highlight of the excursion down there.  As you can see, it was cold (really!?), but it’s always fun to see the lake and the city skyline, too.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB