Valentine’s

 Around here, Sean and I kinda forget a little bit about Valentine’s because of our anniversary being two days before, but our kids love it and we have a special tradition......our I Love You Day Party.  This was not our original idea, but something that the Bates Family does, and well we just thought it was cute so we have been doing it for quite some time now.    It’s really nothing more than decorating and feasting and just having a fun party.  


In other news, more snow. Ha!  That’s about it.  But I hear that’s most of the country.  Oh and precious little Natalie has pulled up to a standing twice!!!!  








I’ve discovered how I have had so much unforgiveness towards God for the hard things in my life, all the trauma.  It’s led to mistrust,  an inability to worship and pray, a lack of faith.  It also causes me to have a hard time forgiving others when I can’t  even forgive God.  It’s been really hard to understand why He has allowed so much pain in my life.  In others lives, too.  I am not trying to say my life has even been as half as hard as others.  I know it can destroy health, emotions, thoughts, relationships.  This thing of unforgiveness.  I have asked God to help me.  I am hopeful to see and understand His love for me.  For mankind.  

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB