Hunter’s 10th

 Another birthday!   Our Hunter turned 10 yesterday.  Now, I have to say things have been so busy around here and last Thursday I was close to breaking down.  We’ve had lots of dental appointments, doctor appointments, regular life appointments, anniversary, Valentine’s, birthdays, I’m in a hard grad school class right now,  all sorts of things.  It’s been great, but I was feeling pretty worn out towards the end of last week.  


My Dad flew in for the weekend because Hunter had asked him to.  It was so great to see him, although a short trip, he left today, and we all miss him.  


Hunter had his party on Saturday night and Sunday we went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago and then to Milwaukee Burger Company in WI.  Busy day, but so much fun.  We all really enjoyed the museum.  It was their first day opening back up since COVID.  We all got in for free, too, except for my Dad, because we are home schoolers, so that was super nice.  They have a Marvel exhibit there, too, which we were excited to see, but didn’t know was a separate entry fee so we missed that one.  However, the submarine, trains, cars, boats, planes, fairy castle, weather area, etc was so so neat.  


And our little Natalie is crawling and waving bye-bye now!  She turned nine months old today.  Time flies.  


The snow is almost all melted as we have been having some warmer days.  


I think that’s it in our little corner of the world. xoxo






For two days Sean kept saying we needed to do our birthday selfie picture with Hunter, but I kept putting it off until LAST minute right before bed last night and I’m in my robe!!!  Oh well.  








Comments

Frequently Read

LJB