Catch up

 Hello there and happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend.  


Ryan did his 3 hour oral challenge test at the allergist’s office on Thursday.  We cooked up some shrimp and bagged a shell and took him in, where he ate some shrimp and had the shell rubbed all over his arm and then they waited for 3 hours to see if anything would happen.  And nothing did!  He is so excited to be eating shrimp again.  


Friday Sean and I and the four girls went Sam’s shopping.  We have started to leave the boys a little bit now since Ryan is older and can babysit now.  They have been doing great with that extra responsibility/ freedom.  Sean felt totally outnumbered taking all the girls and me to the store!  HA! 


Saturday Sean and Ryan went to a church BBQ after my therapist session.  Then it was off to Dunkin’ for a ginormous iced coffee with mocha and a drive around town.  We also stopped at a park in Wadsworth or maybe it was Waukegan.  


We went on a little hike after church yesterday.  The day was gorgeous and the kids played outside for hours.  We also started game afternoon on Sundays so I got to use my Sorry game board that Ryan gifted me for Mother’s Day.  And I was the winner.  :) We ended the evening with hotdogs on the grill (it was National Grilling Day yesterday) and date night for Sean and I/movie night for the kiddos.  We are using the 2 week free trial of Up Faith and Family so we could start watching Heartland season 14.  Well, I won’t do a spoiler alert, but I will say DEPRESSING.  


Today feels like a new, sunny, fresh start after a prayer down on my knees asking God to finish healing all the broken pieces within me and for me to let go of all the baggage, hurts, unforgiveness and the like.  Please Lord let me let go of the bad and use the bad for good, for your purposes.  You say you work all things together for good. I feel a little free-er.  A little lighter.  That’s always good on a Monday.  




Comments

Frequently Read

LJB