Been awhile

 Let’s see.  Ryan just got back from camp.  He went last Thursday and we picked him up yesterday.  He went with his Salt and Light youth group through our church at the Salvation Army Wonderland Camp in Salem, WI.  He had a blast.  He was so missed!  


Jessica has potty trained finally!  The last two have been over 4 years old.  Why?  Oh well.  We are all celebrating lol 


Lucas is starting to drink from a straw sock I think we we are going to try to wean him off tube liquids and just use his tube for his cardiac meds.  


Natalie is a big girl!  She had her one year appointment and she is doing great.  We moved her to a big girl car seat, too.  We thought she was going to love it, but she doesn’t know how to fall asleep in it so she gets frustrated.  She’s sleeping through the night in her own room and she is slowly weaning from nursing and learning how to drink from a cup.  


Sean had his 25th, no wait that can’t be right, oh year 41st birthday last week!  We celebrated for like two weeks between his birthday and Father’s Day.  We went to lunch at Timothy O’Toole’s, went frisbee golfing, cooked out twice, and had cake and ice cream.  :0) 


We went to the mall on Saturday to make it special for the kiddos while Ryan was away at camp.  They also got ice cream for dinner that night and movie and popcorn.  



Addison and Jessica are in swim lessons and doing a great job.  We are currently at the outdoor pool, which is a nice change because 90% of lessons are done at the indoor pool because of the weather here.  Jessica wasn’t scared at all and jumped right in even though this is her first time doing lessons.  Not surprised though.  That’s definitely our Jessica.  She really is pretty fearless.  
The Lego Store at the mall. It’s been nice to see restrictions going away and Illinois is open completely again, but each and every business around here seems to have their own rule from no mask, to just unvaccinated still having to wear a mask, to only needing to wear a mask if you can’t social distance, to at your own discretion mask wearing, to everyone being required to wear a mask.  It’s so confusing! 

I think that’s the catch up!  The weather has been overcast and rainy….before it was hot and drought-y.  I’m still in my stats class until the end of this month.  And I am excited to see God move and answer my prayers.  I prayed for Him to show me who He created me to be, His plans for me, and to help me to do those things with a peaceful, joyful, grateful, loving heart.  It’s so easy for me to try to control.  I feel at peace now though and am expecting to see great things from the Lord now that I’ve asked.  :) 


Comments

Frequently Read

LJB