Fun times

 

Ryan volunteered with his Salt&Light church group this past week to help pack meals for needy families.
This critter came for a visit to our back slider.  
And I love these two.  This was on the train at Six Flags last Saturday.  It was super busy, but we still managed to get in some rides.  Hunter and I rode the X Flight roller coaster and it was amazing!!!  Really relieved some stress lol!!!  The one really annoying thing about Six Flags right now is we have skip the line passes, but in order to get those passes you have to stand in a line each time you go to the park to get your paper skip the line pass receipts.  So in other words, you stand in a line to then not stand in a line for a few rides.  We stood in the line in order to not stand in a line for about two hours this past time, grrrr.  


The kiddos have had a cold circulating through the house for a good six weeks or more so we finally visited the doctor and now all 8 are on antibiotics to maybe clear this thing up and get it out of here.  For sure, Jessica has an ear infection.  Maybe some of the others do, too.  I don’t know.  Addie has trouble sleeping because of coughing so we’ve had some longer in the middle of the night times.  Poor kiddos!


Sean and I had date night Friday night and got to do some adult stuff!  We went to The Packing House in Milwaukee for dinner and then to the Pabst Theater to see Nate Bergatze (a comedian).  The theater was great and the show was great.  He is so hilarious.  I laughed till my face hurt and I was crying.  It was so much fun.  We didn’t get home till about midnight and I think we were dragging a bit yesterday, plus with Addie not sleeping well and a pediatrician visit and two trips to CVS.  So yea, I was feeling old!  I don’t normally stay up that late.  :/

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB