Over here

 I finished my master’s class for this semester and am off for a little over a month!  Yay!  Super excited for that!  


Here’s some photos with Santa.  We went to the saw mill in Antioch.  Natalie was not a fan and would not sit on Santa’s lap.  Lucas wasn’t too sure about it either.  We couldn’t get Jessica and Addison away from him!  HA!  


That’s about it around here.  Getting ready for Christmas time and doing Christmas-ey things; drinking eggnog, watching Christmas movies, ordering Christmas cards, shopping, etc etc.  But not making it stressful this year.  Well, hope to not be any way.  







Photo by Hailey 

I leave with this.  I did a bucket list of places I would like to visit in each of the 50 states and then places in each country (not every country in the world is on my list; some we do not desire to visit) I would like to visit.  It was fun to do, my kind of thing, and also a form of therapy during a rough time.  Any way, we decided to write each country and state on little strips of paper and then draw from a hat to see where we could plan to go first.  I had created all the strips and put them in a bag a couple of weeks ago.  I went to show Sean, but hadn’t told him yet what they were when he reached in a drew one.  It was Arkansas.  Well, he wasn’t supposed to be the first to draw.  It was supposed to be Ryan because we figured Ryan may only have one chance to draw before he would be out of our house if we are letting each child draw each year or so.  So a day later we tell the kids what Daddy had accidentally done. Sean and I were actually pretty happy that Arkansas was picked - an easier first pick than say Italy or Jamaica!!!!  I had actually prayed for a state close by.  After we tell them, Ryan gets really upset because he has expected to be able to pick first so we say OK you can pick too and we will see what you get and then Daddy can make the final decision on whether we stick with Arkansas or we change to Ryan’s pick.  Ryan agrees.  He goes to pick and what does he pick?????  ARKANSAS!!!  Ok, Lord, Arkansas it is!!!!!  2023.  What a God moment!!!!  Ryan was not thrilled.  

Comments

  1. These are moments that makes ya
    stand back and take a deep breath. Indeed, only something God could Orchestrate! πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Frequently Read

LJB