Connor arrives

 Well, what a big day!  I got out of bed today and out of the house for the first time since my surgery.  And we also got our puppy, Connor!  He was about two hours north of us up in Wisconsin.  He is adorable.  He cuddled with me the whole way home.  He has also already had two accidents in the house and the kids are all beside themselves about that.  This is our first family dog.   Sean and I got a puppy a week into our marriage, but we had already had sweet Allie for four years before we had our first child.  He’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow.  He’s so tiny still!  Any way, everyone over here is so excited.  I have found my way back to my spot in my bed.  Recovery so far is going well.  The kids have picked up on doing my chores and making breakfast and lunch  everyday for all of us while I rest and they have been great about it.  We thanked them with a surprise  DIY ice cream bar Friday and they loved that.  Sean of course has been so helpful and doing a lot of things I usually do.  I am very thankful for all of them.  As I am typing, I’ve got a cute little fur baby taking a nap on me.  :) 


This is obviously not Connor.  This is Scarlet. 
Natalie joined me for lunch in bed earlier this week 

And here he is! 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB