Little more

 Things I love (or hate), hobbies, what I enjoy, prefer, ya, ya, ya πŸ’:  

  1. I love God.
  2. I love my husband.
  3. I love my children. 
  4. I love my parents. 
  5. I love my extended family. 
  6. I love my friends. 
  7. Those were easy!
  8. Oh and I love our pets - 2 cats - Scarlet and Autumn, and our Weimaraner, Connor. 
  9. Coffee.  Need.  I. Say. More?
  10. Travel.  My heart’s desire is to see the world.  
  11. I love experiences.  Explore around our town, to going to the park, to a day drive up in Wisconsin or down to Chicago.  I just love seeing things and experiencing things. 
  12. Eating.  A lot of what we do as a family revolves around what, where, and when we will be eating.  
  13. And to add to that I love going out to eat from diners to fancy restaurants to delis to coffee shops.  All good for me. 
  14. Outdoors.  I love being outdoors.  Especially when it is warm.  
  15. Buying and shopping local.
  16. Animals.  In our house.  At the zoo.  In the wild.  Birds, fish.  I love them all. 
  17. But I will add that I hate snakes.  I will add this one to my love list just so anyone who ever reads this knows the seriousness of it all.  Let me repeat.  I hate snakes. 
  18. Mexican food is probably my favorite.  But I do love a perfectly cooked almost well done (yes, those words do belong together) filet mignon with Bernaise sauce.  
  19. I love fruits and veggies (asparagus, anyone?) and breads and olive oil and garlic and horseradish.  
  20. See, I told you we love food around here. 
  21. A restaurant in Kenosha.  Ashling on the Lough.  So good.  Irish food.
  22. Weimaraners and Dalmatians.
  23. Netflix.  
  24. Snow falling.  
  25. Fires in the fireplace.  
  26. The smell of coffee brewing. 
  27. Gardenias and jasmine. 
  28. The sunshine. 
  29. The ocean and the waves and the smell of the salt. 
  30. That reminds me of food again.  I love salt.  Cheez-It and rye chips.  And really just salty snacks. 
  31. I used to love sweets, especially Godiva truffles, but my sweet tooth has kind of vanished.  
  32. I also used to love cupcakes. 
  33. The color pink.  AND I love pink and blue together.  
  34. Babies, babies, babies.  I love babies.  
  35. And puppies and kittens, too. 
  36. And otters.  They are so cute and so playful.  
  37. Roller coasters, even though I am always so scared waiting to get on them. 
  38. Same with flying.  I love flying, but it scares me to death at the same time. 
  39. Sleep.  I do love my sleep.  Hopefully not to the point of sin.  
  40. My quiet time with my husband when the kids go to bed (or at least when they are supposed to be in bed) and the hubby and I can watch Netflix.  
  41. Dates with my husband.  Whether it be an hour or a week, I love being able to spend that time together.  
  42. I love shopping, until I don’t.  I definitely have a time limit. And I have gotten a little more OK with online shopping. But not for clothes. 
  43. Church.  
  44. Music.  And I love singing.  I am not a good singer, but I love to do it.  If I could have a talent, it would be singing. And playing the piano would be my other talent if I could have a talent.
  45. Jimmy Eat World, my fave.  And Sean’s, too.  
  46. I enjoy Lauren Daigle, For King and Country, and We are Messengers, too, and NeedToBreathe. 
  47. Cuddling and hugs and kisses with humans and puppies.  
  48. Baby toes. 
  49. The smell of a newborn baby. 
  50. I think Edible Arrangements are a terrible idea.  
  51. Iron Man and Spider Man are my favorite Marvel characters.  
  52. Boneless wings, because I hate any meat that still has the bones in it.  
  53. Baths.  Long hot baths with scented Epsom salts. And candles.
  54. Our new house.  My dream home. 
  55. Reading books.  
  56. Learning about holistic health and living.
  57. Young Living essential oils. 
  58. Swimming.   Especially in a warm pool. I hate cold pools.
  59. Staying in hotels.  As long as they are clean.  
  60. Hot tubs and jacuzzis.  
  61. Foot rubs, pedicures, manicures.  
  62. And professional massages.  Ahhhh.  And facials. 
  63. My iPhone. 
  64. My tablet. 
  65. Hallmark movies.  
  66. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
  67. Tampa Bay Lightning.  
  68. Georgia Bulldogs.  
  69. Atlanta Braves. 
  70. Laughter.
  71. Honesty. 
  72. Dependability. 
  73. Kindness.  
  74. Joy.  
  75. Peace.  
  76. Love. 
  77. The Bible.  
  78. Our anniversary.  My favorite “holiday” of the whole year. 
  79. Celebrating my kiddos birthdays. 
  80. Valentine’s and New Year’s and St. Patty’s Day.  
  81. Shamrock shakes and corned beef and cabbage.
  82. Oh my goodness.  Traditional New Year’s meal - black-eyed peas, cornbread, and greens.  Delicious.  Favorite meal of the whole year.
  83. Making lists. 
  84. Organization.  Anything and everything. 
  85. Cleaning.  And a clean house.  I especially like vacuuming.  
  86. And now you think I’ve totally lost it. 
  87. Soft blankets and goose feather pillows.
  88. Photography.  I wish I could learn how to do it better, get a great DSLR, and take tons of pictures. 
  89. Murder mystery movies and books.  
  90. Nate Bergatze. 
  91. Julia Roberts.
  92. Mike Alstott. 
  93. Tom Brady.
  94. Typing.  I used to be really fast when I was a medical transcriptionist. 
  95. Looking at houses.  Driving by them, looking in them, watching them on HGTV, especially House Hunters.  I really like almost any show that shows homes. 
  96.   Exercising, especially long walks. 
  97. Fridays.  My favorite day of the week.
  98. Autumn.  I love everything about fall, the leaves, the pumpkins, the decorating, PSLs, the weather, pumpkin patches and apple orchards.  
  99. Brand new white clothes. 
  100. Purses and shoes and diamonds. 
  101. Silver jewelry…..or platinum.   
  102. Pandora. 
  103. Calendars.  
  104. Palm trees.
  105. Quaint small towns. 
  106. Boat rides. 
  107. Dolphins. 
  108. Drinking Coke.
  109. Sleeping babies. 
  110. Boston. 
  111. Lake Michigan. 
  112. California. 
  113. The South.
  114. When my husband plays with my hair. 
  115. The smell of gasoline, carbon paper, new plastic beach balls and rafts, and goose down pillows. 
  116. The mountains. 
  117. Gatlinburg. 
  118. Victoria Drive in Dunedin, FL.
  119. The Westin in Atlanta. 
  120. Captain Porky’s. 
  121. Downtown Antioch, IL.
  122. Curled hair. 
  123. Blue eyes.  
  124. Decorating the house.  
  125. Farmhouse type of decor. 
  126. Watching travel shows. 
  127. Seashells. 
  128. Movie theater popcorn.
  129. Manifest. 
  130. The smell of Christmas trees. 
  131. Flannel pajama pants.
  132. BMWs, Mustangs, and Astin Martins. SUVs.
  133. Having conversations with my husband about our hopes and dreams. 
  134. Being a wife and a mom.
  135. Being a nurse. 
  136. And I will leave with things I hate:  Snakes (it’s worth repeating), edges, me vomiting or others vomiting, touching full grown feet (like adult sized feet), someone saying they are nauseous, undercooked meat (anything less than well done), being in the ocean or a lake at night swimming, the sound of throw up, writing research papers, e books, someone giving me verbal directions or instructions, walking barefoot on anything except carpet or sand or grass, the smell and/or sight of puke, and water chestnuts, baby corn, and cauliflower.   And cold pools.  And pimento cheese spread. 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB