Lots :)

North Point Lighthouse in MIL, WI.  I climbed to the top, but not the first time I attempted to.  I got scared because of the ladder at the end, to get up into the watch tower part, but the second time around my sweet hubby helped me and was my cheerleader.  :) 
Miss Jessica turned 5 this week!
Lake Michigan from North Point Lighthouse 
Playground in Milwaukee.  I can’t remember what it was called.  Maybe in the river district?  Any way, it was definitely different.  A playground made to look like shipping containers in the middle of an industrial park.  It was kinda neat though.  

Boots-e-boots.  That’s all I have to say about this.  :)
Near the lighthouse 
We went to lunch at Stone Bowl Grill in Milwaukee.  It’s a Korean restaurant.  First time having real ramen.  It was so yummy!  
We did the Pabst Mansion tour.  It is so beautiful inside.  A must see!

Giggles, smiles, and silliness.  
Birthday girl :) 
My beautiful mama is visiting from Cali.  
Love. Of. My. Life. 
View from the top of the lighthouse 
Me conquering fears

She was so excited
 

Comments

Frequently Read

LJB