A week

The oldest four kiddos took us on an overnight to the Great Wolf Lodge, just in Gurnee.  It was a nice middle of the week staycation.  
Ernie Egret at our house 
Peeping Tomcat 
In front of the lodge 
The water park is behind the crazy kids 
Kids looking from the shoreline at mom and dad on the paddle boat 
Great Wolf Lodge 
View of our casa from the boat 
Hailey and Andrew rock climbing.  I did it too but didn’t  quite make it to the bottom of the paw.  My let go was pretty spectacular, full of arms flailing and spins.  :(. Everyone made fun of me.  Scratched my leg, too.  
Thank goodness I was better at bowling!  Winner winner chicken πŸ” dinner.  Sean put me as Hottie.  Ha ha ha 
From the paddle boat.
The hotel room had an area set up as a cabin where the boys slept.  
Natalie’s overnight at our friends’ house. 
Another paddle boat pic. 
The littles overnight 
Last paddle boat picture.  
 




Comments

Frequently Read

LJB